KineMaster (com.nexstreaming.app.kinemasterfree): KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.For ... Read More > or Download APK >
More about KineMaster
KineMaster Description: KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world.
Join the mobile editing revolution with KineMaster!
• Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting
• Download more effects, royalty free music, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
• Precise frame-by-frame trimming
• Instant preview for all edits
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Audio filters, including voice changer
• Blur, mosaic and other effects
• Lots of animation styles
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
• Real-time video and audio recording
Your feedback and suggestions will help us continue to improve KineMaster. Please join the KineMaster User Community and share your ideas: http://community.kinemaster.com
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: [email protected]
KineMaster requires access to your phone’s camera and microphone if you want to record videos or sound directly in the app. KineMaster also requires access to your phone’s storage in order to save projects you are working on (projects are saved externally in a folder called “KineMaster” so don’t lose all your work if you reinstall the app or clear the app data).
KineMaster + Muserk (free for personal use—no watermark!)
Use one of the professional-quality royalty-free Muserk music tracks available in the Asset Store, and the watermark will be removed from your video when you share on YouTube (for personal, non-commercial use only). More details in the music section of the KineMaster Asset Store.
Supported OS and Devices
• KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you will have the best editing experience using a device with powerful video decoding capabilities on the SoC. See here for more details: http://goo.gl/0jNXBy
• MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• GIF(still image only)
Export Video Format:
• MP4 with H.264 + AAC LC (The H.264 profile depends on the device)
What's New in KineMaster 126.96.36.19978.GP >
- Extended Video Layer Support
- Speed Control Improvements (0.25x 16x)
- Pitch Adjustment on Speed Control Tool
- Asset Store Audio Section UI Improvements
- Audio Browser UI Improvements
- Bug Fixes and Feature Improvements
KineMaster Specifications & Downloads >
Also KineMaster is included in these Apps collections: